Extract company data from Clutch.co with this unofficial Clutch.co API. Search by keyword, scrape lists, reviews, and profiles.
Clutch.co doesn't provide a very flexible free API, so it can be difficult to get data from it. Web scraping is a powerful alternative and Clutch.co Scraper can help you extract the data you need from Clutch.
Clutch.co Scraper supports the following features:
- Search any keyword — You can search any keyword and get results.
- Scrape lists — Scrape any list that you’d like to get from Clutch.co.
- Scrape reviews — It's very easy to extract company reviews.
- Scrape company profile — Scrape very detailed information for each of the companies that you're interested in.
- Retrieve resource details.
- Search any keyword on resources.
- Enrich the reviews part, integration of full reviews.
Setup and usage
You can use this actor in a couple of different ways.
When you want to scrape a specific list URL, just copy and paste the link as one of the startURLs.
If you would like to only scrape the first page of a list, add the link for the page and set the endPage as 1.
Please also keep in mind that the includeReviews parameter will add multiple requests per company. That’s why the number of requests or the CUs that are consumed might be higher if you set this option as true.
There are lots of new features on the roadmap and I am always open to new ideas. Please don’t hesitate to look me up if you have any feedback, feature requests, or totally new ideas that might be interesting to implement.
PS. You should always use a proxy to get the best results.