Crunchbase is one of the largest private and public company data providers out there. The official Crunchbase API has its limits, so using Crunchbase Scraper will help you extract Crunchbase data rapidly, at scale, and whenever you need it.
- Scrape organization details — scrape attributes such as about, number of employees, technology, summary, people working, or the investment details of an organization.
- Scrape person details — scrape attributes such as title, name, CB Rank, primary organization, jobs, or the related hubs of a person.
- Scrape event details — scrape attributes such as speakers, name, location, date, venue, and registration links of an event.
- Scrape hub details — scrape attributes such as the number of founders, name, founded date, acquired percentage, and more.
- Scrape by keyword — use location keywords to search specific search lists.
Possible use cases
- Competitor analysis: get detailed information about your competitors.
- Data analysis: analyze Crunchbase data any way you want, from organizations to events.
- News and signals: get news and signals info from organizations
- Due diligence: protect your investments and make the right business decisions.
Setup and Usage
You can use this actor in a couple of ways, with search keywords or start URLs.
During the run, the actor will output messages letting you know what's going on. Each message always contains a short label specifying which page from the provided list is currently specified. When items are loaded from the page, you should see a message about this event with a loaded item count and total item count for each page.
If you provide incorrect input to the actor, it will immediately stop with a failure state and output an explanation of what is wrong.
There are lots of new features on the roadmap and I am always open to new ideas. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any feedback, feature requests, or totally new ideas that might be interesting to implement.
P.S. You should always use a proxy to get the best results.