It’s exactly one year today since we launched Apifier, so we thought this was a great opportunity to share what we’ve been up to in the last 12 months.
- We launched a brand new user interface to streamline user experience.
- You can run your crawlers and download their results using an API.
- We prepared a number of business and enterprise plans for extensive crawling needs.
- The backend infrastructure has been rebuilt from the ground up to keep pace with our growth. It now easily handles millions of web pages every day and is ready for many more.
- Our new tutorials will help you set up your first crawler in no time at all.
- We grew our team of skilled web hackers who are ready to help you with your crawler configurations.
- Some of the most innovative companies worldwide are now our users and many have even shared their success stories.
- Just last week we deployed schedulers to help you run your crawlers automatically at specific times.
We couldn’t have achieved any of this without support from users like you. Thank you very much!
But this is just the beginning. We have dozens of ideas on how to improve our service and we’d love to hear a few more from you. Are you missing something on Apifier? Do you need help with your crawling use cases? Just want to share some kind words with us? Please contact us at email@example.com
Oh, and we’re hiring, join our team and help us make the web more programmable!